Softwarium develops software for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers in the educational, medical, energy, and security spheres.
The project from the customer, which is located in Norway, Stavanger. The essence of the project is the creation of a product for processing and graphical data visualization for the oil industry
Technologies: ASP.NET CORE, EF CORE, Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, ADFv2, React.
Team: 3 backend devs; 3 frontend devs; PM, Product owner (Norwegian-based).
Required experience and technologies
- 3+ years of professional experience with .NET Core Framework (C#);
- Experience in architectural principals (SOLID, OOP/OOD, TDD, Design Patterns);
- Experience with ASP .NET Core/ASP .Net WebAPI;
- Good knowledge of SQL (stored procedures, views, ability to solve performance issues on the database side);
- Working experience with Azure Services (App services, Azure service bus, Azure Functions, Azure AD, etc.);
- Ability to right tests (Unit tests, integration tests using xUnit, nUnit, or related);
- English: at least Intermediate.
It Will be a plus:
- Any Azure certificates;
- Experience with ARM/Terraform/Bicep;
- Some experience with any client-size library/framework (Angular/React);
- Azure Data Factory expertise.
- Support existing application built on top of .NET Core 5;
- Database reorganization (performance optimization, moving business logic outside database to the serverless operation);
- Create a new application from scratch using .NET Core 5/React JS;
- Support existing infrastructure in Azure.
🏠 It is possible to work remotely;
💪 No overtime;
🚀 Individual budget for professional development and personal growth;
💶 You can always count on paying for a vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
🤩 We immediately feel contact with our person, so we have only 2 stages of the interview (HR, tech, customer).