Softwarium develops software for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers in the educational, medical, energy, and security spheres. We implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our customers’ users expect!
Our client — Thycotic-Centrify is a world-class cloud identity security company that has been ranked by Gartner as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Leader for the second consecutive year. They have also received the highest possible score from Forrester in categories such as SaaS/cloud, Integrations, Deployment, Innovation Roadmap.
At the moment, our client is scaling up in the market. Therefore, as a partner, Softwarium is looking for the Scrum Master, who will work with the ThycoticCentrify scrum teams to manage and facilitate the Scrum process in several projects simultaneously. This involves organizing and facilitating classic scrum activities such as daily standups, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, and retrospectives. The Scrum Master will work closely with the Product Owner and developers to enhance team agility and optimize the process of work items moving through the sprint. You will also coach, train, and enforce agile concepts across the team and help address any impediments or challenges that may arise.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3yrs+ Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment;
- Scrum Master certification (must have);
- Experience with Azure DevOps Boards or similar platforms;
- Experience scrum mastering in a CI/CD environment;
- Strong technical understanding of the SDLC;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-driven and able to organize own work and direction with minimal oversight;
- Productive and self-organized for remote work;
- Ability to work flexible hours to communicate and interact with USA-based, offshore, and nearshore technical teams (Ukraine 3 pm to 7 pm).
- Facilitate daily standup and identify and remove any impediments that arise
- Facilitate and attend Sprint Planning meetings to ensure cards are estimated and teams commit to sprint tasks;
- Control and maintain a volume of work each sprint team commits to per sprint and the amount of work added during a sprint;
- Facilitate communication between teams and other parts of the organization;
- Update sprint card work items with additional detail and information based on conversations;
- Schedule and facilitate Sprint Retrospectives, identifying and coordinating improvements;
- Schedule and facilitate Sprint Demos;
- Track and report on the Sprint burndown and burn-up;
- Measure and track team velocity over time;
- Work with team leadership and product management to make tradeoffs as emergency items arise;
- Coach team members in the agile process;
- Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate agile maturity.
- It is possible to work both in the office and remotely;
- A spacious open space, an office near Zoloty Vorota station with a magnificent view of Mikhailovskaya Square and Landscape Alley;
- Team building and participation in conferences, and no overtime;
- Individual budget for professional development and personal growth;
- You can always count on paying for a vacation (20 working days), sick leave (12 days), and holidays;
- We immediately feel the contact with our person, so we have only 3 stages of the interview (HR, Tech, CTO).