Softwarium develops software for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers in the educational, medical, energy, and security spheres. We implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our customers’ users expect!
At the moment, our client is scaling up in the market. Therefore, as a partner, Softwarium is looking for Lead Front-end Developer to participate in the development of a number of products. So we need someone with technical experience, can provide that technical guidance locally, and has experience managing tasking to others.
• BFF design;
• Design for Shell UI;
• Child micro-frontend frameworks;
Project team: Lead + 4 Developers;
Client-side: Product Owners, Architects, DevOps;
What you will do:
• Implement UI application for Identity including MFA, administration, and policy;
• Write clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible;
The technical requirements are as follows:
• Experience in technical leadership position and tasking to others as well as code development;
• Deep understanding of the architecture and process of developing SPA applications;
• Desire to write SOLID code and test coverage;
• Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience required;
• Strong writing and speaking skills of communication in English;
• REST experience is a plus;
• API Token/JWT experience is a plus;
Our client — Thycotic-Centrify is a world-class cloud identity security company that has been ranked by Gartner as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Leader for the second consecutive year. They have also received the highest possible score from Forrester in categories such as SaaS/cloud, Integrations, Deployment, Innovation Roadmap.
• It is possible to work both in the office and remotely;
•Team building and participation in conferences, and no overtime;
• Individual budget for professional development and personal growth;
• You can always count on paying for a vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
• A spacious open space, an office near Zoloty Vorota station with a magnificent view of Mikhailovskaya Square and Landscape Alley;
• We immediately feel the contact with our person, so we have only 3 stages of the interview (HR, Tech, CTO).