Softwarium is looking for QA Automation Engineers to develop, use, and maintain a Selenium/Appium based framework for creating and running automated tests in an Azure DevOps pipeline environment. Automation Engineers will modify the framework to optimize automated test creation as well as coordinate with the automation test team in creating and maintaining highly resilient automated tests for commercial software products.
Our client — Thycotic-Centrify is a world-class cloud identity security company that has been ranked by Gartner as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Leader for the second consecutive year. They have also received the highest possible score from Forrester in categories such as SaaS/cloud, Integrations, Deployment, Innovation Roadmap.
- Hands-on Ability to create and maintain automated test cases, written in C# and Selenium/Appium;
- Strong technical analyzing skills to debug, correct, and organize re-runs of automated test case failures;
- Hands-on ability to design resilient test cases and workflows that employ high re-use and require low maintenance;
- Experienced in creating, optimizing, and maintaining automation pipelines based on AzureDevOps, Jenkins, or other CI/CD;
- Ability to conduct code review of automated test cases for consistency, re-use, and resiliency;
- Document and train QA and development product teams on automated test case creation and pipeline execution;
- Code and improve automated test framework, written in C# and Selenium/Appium, striking the optimal balance of tool features with test case requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced in automation coding using Selenium/Appium in C#;
- 2+ years of full-time work experience programming test automation projects;
- Good working knowledge of testing strategies REST/SOAP API;
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps pipelines or other CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI);
- Working experience with test case management repositories like Microsoft Azure Test Plans;
- Experience with software/system troubleshooting to determine causes of failures in automated tests;
- Ability to work flexible hours to communicate and interact with USA-based technical teams;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and competing priorities;
- At least Intermediate English verbal and written language skills;
- Strong ability for adapting to challenges and continual process improvement in a rapid technical environment;
- Ability to work overlap with USA Eastern Time Zone business hours in order to interact with the USA, offshore, and nearshore teams (Ukraine 3 pm to 7 pm);
The current team: 2 QA Engineers, 3 QA Automation Engineers
🏠 It is possible to work both in the office and remotely;
💪 Team building and participation in conferences, and no overtime;
🚀 Individual budget for professional development and personal growth;
💶 You can always count on paying for a vacation (20 working days), sick leave (12 paid days), and holidays;
🏢 A spacious open space, an office near Zoloty Vorota station with a magnificent view of Mikhailovskaya Square and Landscape Alley;
🤩 We immediately feel the contact with our person, so we have only 3 stages of the interview (HR, Tech, CTO).