The platform allows HoReCa and food businesses to automate inspection and control of the hygiene process according to HACCP standards, improving the levels of food safety and sanitation. The system can be set for different properties regardless of whether it is a hospital, hotel or caterer.
The solution combines the administrative panel and mobile apps to control hygiene-relevant parameters and facilitate hygiene checks. The system replaces paper checklists and creates online reports as well as HACCP documentation.
The team is now developing an app for smartphones and tablets from scratch (iOS, Android for smartphones, iPad, Android and UWP tablets). There’s a legacy app published in Stores and available to multiple users. The new app should substitute the legacy app when the 1st version is ready.
- Xamarin.Forms 5.0 (Android, iOS, UWP)
- MVVM Framework: Prism
- API Communication Layer: Refit
- DB: SQLite
- Others: Xamarin.Essentials
- Unit Tests: xUnit
- UI Tests for automation process
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps with configured pipelines
You will be a part of a team consisting of a Project manager, 3-4 Backend Java developers, 2 Xamarin developers, and a QA engineer. There is a Product Owner and the design team on the client-side.
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET development
- At least 2 years of experience using Xamarin.Forms
- Understanding of MVVM pattern (Prism, MVVM Light, MVVMCross)
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android SDKs
- Strong experience in REST API, local storage, SQLite
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Self-disciplined, reliable, and goal-oriented personality, a good team player
WILL BE A PLUS
Experience with push notifications, local notifications, and UWP
- Develop a mobile app using Xamarin.Forms
- Deliver the app to App Store, Google Play, Windows Store
- Plan and estimate development tasks
- Collaborate closely with all team members
- Work directly with the Product Owner to clarify the requirements
- Minor support of a legacy app until a new app completely replaces it
- Present the work results on regular demos
- Take responsibility for the quality of the software the developer produces
- Make suggestions for product improvements