Join the team that working on a product helping hospitlas, hotels and restaurants to meet HACCP cleaning standarts.
Podcast about the project, team and position
A hygiene inspection platform that consists of 2 main parts: a web portal for data administration built in Java and a mobile app for smartphones and tablets built in Xamarin. The product helps restaurants, cafes and food-related organizations to meet HACCP cleaning standards. It supports complex workflows of checklists and tasks for large organizations. Currently, there are 100+ B2B customers, 1000+ users, and 1.5 Mln+ tasks created in the system.
Project case study
The project development team includes a project manager, 3 backend developers, 2 mobile developers. There is also a product owner and a designer on the client side.
- 6+ years of experience in commercial applications development using Java
- Good knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Strong experience with Java 8+, Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with MySQL or other relational DBMS
- English level: intermediate or higher
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with Vaadin (Java UI) or other front-end framework
- Experience with Azure Blob Storage and Azure Notifications Hub
- Experience with MongoDB
- Proactively participate in the development of the product, generate ideas about technological implementation of new features and adding improvements for the existing functionality
- Work on porting legacy CRM system to Java and integrate it with our product
- Develop new features for the backend application and web portal based on the project roadmap
- Implement new features and support the existing functionality of the backend application and web portal
- Implement and document required APIs for mobile development team
- Tightly communicate with a client
- Deploy applications to Dogado and Azure clouds
- Plan sprints, estimate tasks, and achieve sprint goals
- Take part in demo and present work results