SSA Group is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
The project team will work on implementation of the Warehouse Management platform for e-commerce, porting the existing desktop WMS system into a SaaS web cloud-based platform with new codebase and architecture, enhanced functionality, seamless UX/UI and new scalability and performance opportunities for its new and existing clients.
- .NET Core, WebAPI
- React JS
- Azure SQL, Azure SQL Database Elastic Pool
- Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service
The Scrum team in Ukraine includes a Fullstack .Net developer, a Frontend React developer, a DevOps Engineer, a QA Engineer, a UX/UI Designer, a Tech Lead and a Project Manager working closely with the Scrum Master and with the Product Owner in Sweden.
- 8+ years of experience in IT including system administration and DevOps
- Perfect understanding of computer networks and network protocols
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server administration and configuration
- Deep knowledge of MS Azure platform and services
- Excellent practical experience in building CI/CD processes using different tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Git configuration best practices
- Excellent practical experience in using infrastructure tools (Teffaform, ARM Templates)
- Excellent practical experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in building DevOps processes
- Practical experience in technical investigation and troubleshooting
- Good communication skills, Intermediate+ English
- Proactively participate in the platform development
- Generate ideas about technological features implementation
- Tightly communicate with the client and team