SSA Group is looking for a System Administrator to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate should have good practical experience in Linux/Windows OS administration and network equipment configuration. In our company, we have about 200 users in 6 Ukrainian offices (3 of them are in Kharkiv) and 10 servers.
You will process employees requests, manage and develop company infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Excellent hardware knowledge
- Proficient in Linux/Unix/Windows OS administration and configuration (Windows 10, MacOS; Server 2008/2012+, FreeBSD, Ubuntu Server)
- Good Knowledge of MS Active Directory and Hyper-V
- Understanding of networking topologies, Internet services and protocols
- Experience in network equipment configuration (Mikrotik routers preferrable)
- Experience with MySQL and MS SQL Server DBMSes
- Experience with Azure and Office 365 will be a plus
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assistance to end company employees
- Manage, maintain and develop company software and hardware infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of incidents, finding out a root cause of it and providing assistance
- General system administration tasks for company and clients