SSA Group is looking for a Senior Frontend developer (Angular) to work on a permanent basis.
You will be working as a member of a SCRUM team on a comprehensive system for monitoring the quality of network connection. Responsibilities will include working on a frontend side of application developing dashboards and reports.
Software to measure key performance indicators (KPI) of network connections. A desktop application is working on a PC in a background collecting data about HTTP, ICMP, TCP/UDP connections. Web portal presents data for analysis and monitoring.
- 7+ years of experience in professional software development
- 4+ years of experience in frontend development using Angular
- Solid experience with Git
- Experience in requirements clarification, estimations and system design
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative person with good communication skills and a good team player
Will be plus
- Experience in charts drawing (“amcharts” library is used on the project)
- Experience with .Net
- Work with development teams and product owner to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation if needed
- Senior team
- Regular review
- Long-term employment
- Challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable offices