SSA Group is looking for a Recruiter to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be experienced professional in People Management/HR/Recruitment field. Experience in IT companies is not neccessary.
During the probation period the candidate will be mentored by Recruitment lead and senior-level Recruiters.
You will work in a team of 3 Recruiters, 3 Recruitment Assistants and a Recruitment Lead.
Also, Recruiters work closely with the Heads of departments and Sales managers.
• At least 3 years of working experience in HR or Recruitment (experience in IT companies will be a plus, but not neccessary)
• General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
• Good knowledge of recruitment tools (Boolean search,
• Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to communicate with Heads of Departments in order to effectively implement their expectations when searching for candidates
• Result-oriented, self-guided and motivated professional
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a recruitment team
• Intermediate level of English will be a plus
• Position with bonuses
• Long-term employment
• Team buildings & corporate events
• Comfortable offices
• Flexible working schedule
• Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using LinkedIn, Djinni.co, job sites, networking, etc.
• Making preliminary selection by screening candidates’ CV’s and profiles in social networks in order to choose professionals that will perfectly fit the vacancy requirements
• Conducting interviews — onsite (in office) and remotely
• Discussing interview results with Heads of departments, technical interviewers and, if necessary, business development managers
• Organizing communication with Heads of Departments on all stages of the recruitment process — from developing a vacancy description to making an offer
• Working with internal HR database
• Filling personal reports on a regular basis (reports on daily recruitment activities, reports on bonuses, etc.)
• Participating in corporate educational events (conferences, webinars)
• Promoting company’s reputation as a good employer Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using LinkedIn, Djinni.co, job sites, networking, etc.