• 4+ years of experience as a Frontend developer
• Good knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
• Upper-intermediate English (direct communication with German colleagues)
• Ability to work independently and within groups
• Analytical thinking
• Understanding in Software design Patterns
• Ability to maintain and review code
• Keen attention to detail
• Interest in research and consult about potential software and/or system changes
• Strong problem solver
• General knowledge in Project and Resource Management (Experience preferred)
It would be also good if you have experience in development based on the Microsoft Azure platform: App Services, Azure Functions, Application Insights, Logic Apps
The ability to work in a team of very experienced, positive and passionate about tech professionals, discover about the latest updates and products from Microsoft, help develop products that serve various clients, from smaller companies to enterprises across all of Europe and the US.
• Ensure software functions normally through software maintenance and testing
• Develop software from scratch or extend existing code based on design instructions
• Support of a few products that is split between different sprints
• Ability to also participate in the development of external projects, apart from internal products
Client is a consulting company based in Germany and develops unique Dynamics compatible solutions. They are one of the oldest Microsoft partners and provide digital transformation services to companies in the manufacturing and service sectors.
They are looking for a Frontend developer to join their friendly team of highly experienced and motivated developers to improve their products and create new solutions.