• Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET platform (OOP, SOLID);
• 3+ years of experience in commercial applications development using ASP.NET (WebAPI, MVC);
• Multithreading/Async programming;
• Experience with database development;
• Understanding of Authentication, Authorization, OAuth, SSO;
• Knowledge of Azure services (SQL Azure, Storages (Blob, Table, Queue), ServiceBus, Azure functions, etc.); Azure DevOps, CI/CD;
• Flexibility, understanding of Scrum methodologies;
• English level: Intermediate+.
• Experience in front-end development: JS/TS, Angular;
• Experience with Message Brokers (RabbitMQ);
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Senior team;
• Regular review;
• Long-term employment;
• Challenging projects;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable offices.
• Develop, deploy and support new integrations;
• Analysis of requirements and evaluation of implementation;
• Communicate with the Team and Customer;
• Maintain current functionality and infrastructure.
Project: Scandinavia´s most modern verification platform and strives to become one of the world’s largest business-to-business data and verification providers.
As a .NET developer you will be responsible for developing our existing systems and adding new features to products and services.
Tech Stack:.Net Core 3.1/2.2, Azure Cloud, SQL Server, Cosmos Db, Redis, RabbitMQ, Angular, TypeScript