• At least 6 months of working experience in IT researching
• Strong sourcing skills
• General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
• Good knowledge of recruitment tools (Boolean search,
• Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Attention to detail, strong reviewing and selection skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a recruitment team
• Intermediate level of English will be a plus
• Sourcing and contacting candidates by using LinkedIn, job sites, etc.
• Writing texts for initial contacts, follow-ups
• Working with internal HR database
• Making preliminary selection by screening candidates’ CV’s and profiles in social networks in order to choose professionals that will perfectly fit the vacancy requirements
• Participating in corporate educational events (conferences, webinars)
• Promoting company’s reputation as a good employer
SSA Group is looking for a Recruitment Assistant to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be able to perform effective search for appropriate candidates and to make initial contact with them. You will work in a team of 3 Recruiters, 2 Recruitment Assistants and a Recruitment Lead.