• At least 3+ years of experience in professional software development
• Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
• Solid experience in PostgreSQL and Redis
• Good jQuery and Bootstrap knowledge
• Decent English (direct communication with CTO and President)
• Experience in requirements clarification, estimations, and system design
• Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, team player, problem-solving attitude
• Experience with PWA
• Experience with Heroku
• Senior team
• Regular review
• Long-term employment
• Challenging projects
• Flexible working schedule
• Comfortable offices
• Build and maintain PWA applications
• Own features from technical design and development through ongoing maintenance
• Investigate hard-to-reproduce issues, troubleshoot and fix bugs
• Consistently use software engineering best practices
The client is a small marketing agency from the USA. They help retailers to increase their marketing results and user retention. One of their biggest clients is Verizon.
Right now, they are building a PWA that will be customized for different enterprise-level clients to keep their customers informed of the latest promotions, events and updates, available coupons and so on. The PWA is live now and already has some customers.
This position is 75% back-end and 25% front-end.