• At least 5 years of experience in professional software development
• At least 2 years of experience with React
• Experience in writing tests is a must
• Experience in implementing charts (we use “echarts” library)
• Experience in estimations
• Good communication skills, strong English (direct communication with stakeholders, and teammates from the client’s side)
• Proactiveness, ability to prove your point and technical decisions, problem-solving attitude
• Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, team player
• Open-minded, self-motivated, highly collaborative within their team. Excited to learn new things and share knowledge and best practices with others
• Ability to start workday later to overlap with the U.S. team working hours
• Experience with Back-end technologies: Node.js (Koa), MongoDB, Docker
• Experience with A11y
• Experience with GraphQL (Apollo)
• Senior team
• Regular review
• Long-term employment
• Challenging projects
• Comfortable offices
• Flexible working schedule
• Lead front-end initiatives from UI/UX review, application design and implementation to unit testing and passing on the work to the QA specialist
• Build and maintain a web application with lots of charts
• Following industry best practices to develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code
Productivity, whether personal, of a team, or the whole company was always a problem. How can you measure it, know your most productive times, activities, impact you are making on the team? Improving processes and collaboration might not only lead to a better output and save millions of dollars but to increased personal happiness.
This project is bringing a revolution to this field with its cutting-edge AI core that provides the world’s first standardized productivity score, determines optimal work patterns, identifies which actions most positively impact team productivity growth, and makes personalized, prioritized AI-driven recommendations. The project caught the attention of Forbes and has been recognized as a Sample Vendor in the Gartner Report.
At SSA we have the following team: a Team Leader, QA, DevOps, Back-end developer, Front-end developer.
On the client’s side there are 2 Data Scientists, Data Engineer, UI/UX Designer, Tech. Lead / Product Owner.