• Fluency in English (speaking and writing);
• Good knowledge of whether German or Spanish;
• Good understanding of the IT sphere and Sales for IT;
• Ability to present company’s services to potential clients;
• Strong communication and negotiations skills;
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to deal;
• Basic technical competence in the software development field;
• Understanding of the software development process life-cycle;
• Result-driven, proactive and self-motivated personality.
• Senior team;
• Regular review;
• Long-term employment;
• Challenging projects;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable offices.
The client’s company is one of the most experienced IT Consultancies with Microsoft Solutions on the market. You will work along other great Sales Specialists, Consultants, developers and marketing specialists. The company works extensively with Western Europe, Northern America and looking to expend into Spanish-speaking countries.
• Primarily inbound and some outbound sales;
• Analysis of the client’s needs, requirements clarification, making offers to clients;
• Giving presentations and making demos to clients;
• Processing any additional custom development requests;
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, customer account management.
Client is a consulting company based in Germany and develops unique Dynamics compatible solutions. They are one of the oldest Microsoft partners and serve various companies in the manufacturing and service industries in digital transformation. Your role will be to help them sell their in-house products, as well as services they provide.