• At least 7 years of experience;
• Proficient in Linux/Unix/Windows OS administration and configuration (Windows 10, MacOS; Server 2008/2012+, FreeBSD, Ubuntu Server);
• Knowledge of MS Active Directory, System Center;
• Virtualization systems (Hyper-V);
• Experience with Azure, Office 365, Exchange online;
• Understanding of networking topologies, Internet services and protocols;
• Experience in network equipment configuration (including Mikrotik routers);
• Excellent hardware knowledge;
• Strong communication, troubleshooting and documentation skills;
• Familiar with IP tables, Linux firewalling, DNS/bind, LAMP;
• Scripting skills is a plus (PowerShell, Shell, etc.);
• Familiar with source code management (GIT, SVN, TFS);
• Experience with MySQL and MS SQL Server DBMSes;
• Good English skills (Intermediate+);
• Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Senior team;
• Regular review;
• Long-term employment;
• Challenging projects;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable offices.
• Manage, maintain and plan company software and hardware infrastructure;
• Assistance to end customers;
• Troubleshooting of incidents, finding out a root cause of it and providing assistance;
• General system administration tasks for company and clients;
SSA Group is looking for a Lead System Administrator to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be an expert in Linux/Windows OS administration and network equipment configuration.
In our company, we have about 200 users in 6 Ukrainian offices (3 of them are in Kharkiv) and 10 servers.
You will manage team of three Technical Support engineers.