• Knowledge in Visual Studio and Code Control Management
• 4+ year of experience in C# and .NET programming
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
General Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to work independently and within groups
• Analytical thinking
• Understanding in Software design Patterns
• Ability to maintain and review code
• Ensure software functions normally through software maintenance and testing
• Develop software from scratch or extend existing code based on design instructions
• Keen attention to detail
• Interest in research and consult about potential software and/or system changes
• Strong problem solver
• General knowledge in Project and Resource Management (Experience preferred)
• Experienced in working within customer project (optional)
• Challenging work in a friendly team
• Professional development
• Career opportunities
• Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
• Flexible working schedule
• Comfortable office
SSA Group is looking for a .NET Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 to work on a permanent basis.
Project: Client is a consulting company based in Germany and develops unique Dynamics compatible solutions. They are one of the oldest Microsoft partners and serve various companies in the manufacturing and service industries in digital transformation.
MS PSA was very recently merged into a new three-component Dynamics solution. And we are now migrating our products to this awesome new solution MS launched. Work with us and have an opportunity to dive into direct communication channel with MS, improve our products and create new vertical solutions.