• At least 7 years of experience
• Proficient in Linux/Unix/Windows OS administration and configuration (Windows 10, MacOS; Server 2008/2012+, FreeBSD, Ubuntu Server)
• Knowledge of MS Active Directory, System Center
• Virtualization systems (Hyper-V)
• Experience with Azure, Amazon, Office 365, Exchange online
• Understanding of networking topologies, Internet services and protocols
• Experience in network equipment configuration (including Mikrotik routers)
• Excellent hardware knowledge
• Strong focus on automation
• Strong communication, troubleshooting and documentation skills
• Familiar with IP tables, Linux firewalling, DNS/bind, LAMP
• Scripting skills is a plus (PowerShell, Perl, Shell, Ruby, Python, etc.)
• Familiar with source code management (GIT, SVN, CVS)
• Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server DBMSes
• Experience with configuration management (puppet, chef)
• Good English skills (Intermediate+)
• Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Senior team
• Regular review
• Long-term employment
• Challenging projects
• Flexible working schedule
• Comfortable offices
• Manage, maintain and plan company software and hardware infrastructure
• Manage technical support team
• Assistance to end customers
• Troubleshooting of incidents, finding out a root cause of it and providing assistance
• General system administration tasks for company and clients
SSA Group is looking for a System administrator to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be an expert in Linux/Windows OS administration and network equipment configuration.
In our company, we have about 200 users in 6 Ukrainian offices (3 of them are in Kharkiv) and 10 servers.
You will work in a team of two Technical Support engineers and a System Administrator.