• At least 2 years of experience as a .NET developer
• Knowledge of the main OOP principles and development patterns
• Advanced knowledge of .NET (Data Access including ADO.NET, LINQ, XML/XSLT, Regular Expressions, XPath)
• Knowledge of Transact-SQL, MS SQL
• Advanced WCF, Web API
• English level: Intermediate
• Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player.
• Experience with ASP.NET
• Experience with .Net Core
• Challenging work in a professional and friendly team
• Professional development
• Career opportunities
• Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
• Flexible working schedule
• Comfortable office with equipped relax zone
You will be working on a wide range of web-crawling and web-scrapping solutions which allow to overcome challenges by providing the most relevant and up-to-date data to our clients.
Responsibilieties will include support current desktop-application on .Net Framework and migration solution to .Net Core.
You will work in the team, where you can share and get new knowledge, improve your development skill.
More information: db-devs.com/...ase-studies/web-crawling .