• 3+ years of experience in development on native mobile apps using Java and Kotlin
• Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Android SDK, SQLite, JSON, REST API, HTTP
• Ability to design architecture for a new project and to develop new features of existing app following its architecture
• Understanding of architectural patterns, such as “Clean Architecture”, “MVP”, “IOC”, etc.
• Experience in implementing Material Design and well-designed UI
• English level: Intermediate is a must
• Ability to work alone and in a team
• Experience with Flutter
• Experience in integration with chat and WebRTC platforms
• Long-term employment
• Competitive compensation
• Professional development
• Social package (four-week paid vacation, paid sick leave)
• A benefits package (free English classes, participation in seminars, trainings and conferences)
• Flexible working schedule
• Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.)
• Team buildings and corporate events
• Develop new app features
• Support the current app functionality and suggest the ways how to improve it
• Participate in the development of the specification for mobile API
• Generate ideas on how to improve the development process on the project and in the company
We’re looking for a Middle to Senior Android developer, who will be working on specialized social network for people with alcohol and drug addictions.
The mobile application allows users to participate in video meetings of anonymous alcoholics using a smartphone. The application also implements many functions of social networks (adding to friends, posting, comments, chats, likes and others).
Client from Sweden plans to redesign existing functionality and add new features. The application has already been released and it saves a lot of lives every day.