Continue your growth with our highly skilled SDH team!
- 2+ years experience as Business Analyst
- Understanding of business analysis in different methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding of IT industry and software development
- Experience with prototyping, creating, and managing project requirements (UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, and User Stories)
- Team player, decision making
- Good analytical skills and understanding of business logic
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- English — Upper-Intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Experience with third-party service customer.io and Cronofy
- Basic knowledge of one programming language would be a plus
- Requirements monitor throughout the project lifecycle.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation.
- Identify and track changes to requirements. Facilitate requirements prioritization
- Manage requirements and issues up to their resolution
- Review functionality on requirements corresponding
- Create prototypes for features
- Verbal and written communication with the customer
- Pre-sale negotiations and product elaborations.
Software Development Hub is a motivated team of professional web & mobile development specialists. With over 100 highly skilled specialists on the board, SDH builds custom software products delivering high-quality services for different large-scale partners worldwide. Our primary focus is SaaS solutions and software development for Healthcare, Education, SMEs, and Accounting industries.
Project domain: Education
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at
The same contacts for CV