We offer a nice opportunity to join a strong .NET team and upgrade your professional level.
1+ year of experience working as a .NET Developer
Front-end experience preferred
Experience with MVC + Web API will be a plus
Knowledge of SQL, data management and relational databases
English Upper-Intermediate level
Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements
Write a program code according to the defined application architecture
Close work with the Lviv and the USA team
• Flexible working schedule
• Work in the truly multinational company, ability to travel to the US and other locations
• Great team, opportunity to grow as a master of your craft with professionals
• 18 business days of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, national holidays off
• Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
• Annual bonuses
• Free English classes
• Cozy kitchen with fresh fruits and cool snacks
• Gym and shower in the office
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities
If you are ready to become part of our team, are obsessed over quality, highly responsible and client-oriented team player, we are waiting to welcome you in our team!
The project is an enterprise web application for a multinational professional services company employing dozens of thousands of people around the world.
The business purpose of the application is to provide a framework for performing a financial audit of different types of assets. The system heavily depends on the different types and sources of incoming data and transforms it into the universal format. At the same time, it also provides extensive frameworks for advanced manual and automated testing of various financial instruments.
This software is an industry transformer in the sense of changing the traditional ways of financial audit operations.