Softvision is looking for a Front-end Developer for its office located in Lviv, Ukraine.
The project is an enterprise web application for a multinational professional services company employing dozens of thousands of people around the world.
The business purpose of the application is to provide a framework for performing a financial audit of different types of assets. The system heavily depends on the different types and sources of incoming data and transforms it into the universal format. At the same time, it also provides extensive frameworks for advanced manual and automated testing of various financial instruments.
This software is an industry transformer in the sense of changing the traditional ways of financial audit operations.
Project tech stack:
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server
Entity Framework, .NET/C#
ASP.NET MVC 5, Web API
VisualStudio/TFS online (migrating to Git)
• 3+ years of work experience as a Front-End Developer
• Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues, progressive enhancement and accessibility techniques
• Strong knowledge of SDLC being used by the project and the ability to contribute accordingly
• Strong knowledge of broader Web Application architecture topics
• Upper-intermediate English level
As a Front-end Developer, it’s up to you to take our product to the next level, adapt to new technology and push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns.
You develop enterprise web application using a modern, responsive stack and tooling and work closely with the product owner, developers and QA engineers to shape the product, analyze requirements and ensure our software has high quality. You also ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
• Flexible working schedule
• Work in the truly multinational company, ability to travel to the US and other locations
• Great team, opportunity to grow as a master of your craft with professionals
• 18 business days of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, national holidays off
• Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
• Annual bonuses
• Free English classes
• Cozy kitchen with fresh fruits and cool snacks
• Gym and shower in the office
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities
If you are ready to become part of our team, are obsessed over quality, highly responsible and client-oriented team player, we are waiting to welcome you in our team!