A strong team of experts who bring success to the customer, company and each other. Our Client is one of the TOP-3 global management consulting firms and is considered to be the most prestigious in the world. Hundreds of customers, including the largest global financial institutions, the world’s top media companies, technology companies and federal government agencies rely on Our Client’s proven platform and services.
Now we are working over the project that provides intuitive and effortless organization and aggregation of the clients’ marketing data spend information (both quantitative and qualitative) to provide the clients with rapid and accurate identification of money saving opportunities so that the clients coud significantly benefit from marketing cost cutting or focusing on the most promising marketing spend categories.
DevOps engineer to develop and maintain the internal development environment, help us maintain our exceptional quality standards by supporting and enhancing the team’s continuous integration (CI) environment.
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Proven CI experience, using Jenkins or equivalent
• Solid scripting experience using Python and Bash
• Previous experience with Linux development tools
• Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Linux administration, Windows administration is desirable
• AWS (EC2/VPC/Autoscaling/S3/ECR/RDS/SES/CloudWatch)
• Bash scripting, Powershell is desirable
• Databases: Mysql, Mongodb, MSSQL, Postgresql
• Consul & Vault
• Rabbitmq, OpenLDAP, ELK stack
• CI: Jenkins
• Terraform (including modules)
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Build a world-leading solution for data analysis
• Communicate with the world leading companies and experienced people
• Participate in conferences, pieces of training, seminars
• Get certifications on cutting-edge technologies
• Have access to robust educational and mentorship programs