• Proficient in dimensional modelling, design and implementation of analytical/reporting systems
• Extensive knowledge in SQL and hands-on experience with one of the popular programming languages
• Experience in creating data integration and data processing pipelines using ETL, batch processing or stream processing techniques
• Expert in one of the popular reporting platforms: MicroStrategy, Tableau, TIBCO, QlikView, Microsoft family, etc.
• Expert in one of the popular DW platforms: Microsoft family, Redshift, Vertica, Teradata, Netezza, Pivotal, etc.
• Hands-on experience in NoSQL and Hadoop stack is a big plus: HDFS, Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
• Integration & processing: Talend, Informatica, etc.
• Strong communication skills
• English upper intermediate level or higher
• Work in a team of certified architects by Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
• Participate in international events
• Get certifications on cutting-edge technologies
• Implement modern Big Data solutions using our Lambda Architecture accelerator and proven architecture design methodologies
• Have access to strong educational and mentorship programs
• Communicate with the world leading companies from our logos portfolio
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
• Building large-scale data warehouses, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytical systems
• Automation development processes relying on configuration management, continuous integration and delivery best practices
• Involvement in consulting projects, such as technology assessment and evaluation
• Delivering discovery reports or technical solution vision etc.
• R&D and rapid prototyping
• Involvement in long-term projects with the possibility to learn new technologies and assimilate best practices from experts
• New clients engagement and pre-sales support
• The sustainable platform for Big Data solutions
SoftServe is transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developping the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science and experience design.
Our mix of the brightest, most inquiring minds, technical experts, and strategic thinkers allow us to form collaborative relationships with our clients so that we can really understand their needs and create the experience they demand. SoftServe Big Data & Analytics team provides high-value technology consulting services, elaborates state of the art Big Data solutions to end clients, have a rich portfolio and numerous success stories in different business domains. Our Big Data Competency is recognized by Amazon Web Services and Cloudera.
Together with the Software Engineering Institute, the team where vacancy in open, invented Smart Decisions game in order to promote learning about architecture design process based on Attribute-Driven Design (ADD) method, intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures. Please read more at smartdecisionsgame.com