• Technical background is a plus
• Working with data and data architecture is a plus
• Strong communication and presentation skills, experience with facilitating conversations with business stakeholders and
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to turn data into actionable insights, drive decision-making based on qualitative and quantitative data analysis
• Experience with implementing decision support systems, data warehouses and data integration
• Good understanding of architecture design principles and methodologies, patterns and tactics, used in data-intensive workloads and Big Data projects
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Product Management responsibilities:
• Communicate the Product Vision to the team
• Drive feature development and prioritization of the product roadmap
• Deliver customer segmentation for the Products
• Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvements
• Engage closely with customers to understand important graph use cases and identify key features that deliver customer value, and coordinate the prioritization and execution of company engineering efforts
• Work with the engineering and program management leads to set strategy, define the product, and make critical decisions between performance, features, and speed-to-market.
• Perform business analysis tasks, including financial models, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, pricing analysis, and customer usage analysis.
• Write business and functional requirements if needed
• Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
• Coordinate the prioritization of product features and engineering efforts
• Facilitate technical solution design and evaluate architectural decisions based on identified scenarios and priorities
• Define and contribute to SoftServe data-specific service offerings, marketing programs and define service best practices based on experience, gathered from projects
• Develop Data Strategy (including Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management)
• Define comprehensive data-driven decision-making lifecycles
• Perform trade-off analysis of architecture approaches and technologies together with TLs and Architects
• Define format and maintain specifications, such as Data Model (Dimensional Modelling), Data Dictionary, source-to-target mapping, enterprise bus matrix, data processing document
SoftServe Big Data & Analytics team provides high-value technology consulting services, elaborates state of the art Big Data solutions to end clients, has rich portfolio and numerous success stories in different business domains. Big Data and Artificial Intelligence services at SoftServe include next-gen business intelligence, data analysis, cognitive computing and Internet of Things (IoT). You will be working with our architects who are certified by Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University. Our Big Data Competency is recognized by Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Cloudera. Together with Software Engineering Institute we invented Smart Decisions game in order to promote learning about architecture design process based on Attribute-Driven Design (ADD) method, intended to facilitate design of complex architectures. Please read more at smartdecisionsgame.com
We are looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented, bright and smart Product Manager, who knows how to address domain specific challenges and are ready to complement TSG Big Data and Analytics team.