• Strong Java background
• Experience in NoSql data stores
• Mongo, Cassandra, or Redis preferred
• Experience with event-driven design
• Kafka preferred
• Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks
• Spring, HK2, or any other mainstream framework
• DropWizard, Rest
• Familiar with CICD tools
• Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Support in your technical and personal growth: we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our Company
• Dynamic projects and still very stable place to work
• Flexible working hours: whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
• Possibility to take part in internal and external events
• Access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
• Casual atmosphere: no dress code
• There is always a room for your individual initiatives and we are open for them, just come and share your ideas!
• And many other advantages such as team buildings, attractive salary, modern office, package of benefits, language classes, etc.
We’re looking for talented software engineers wanting to get involved in one of the most challenging spaces in all of Client’s services. Our goal is to build out a world-class team of engineers, focused on optimizing revenue management across the entire ecosystem.
As a team, we are working to build out a new pricing stack and migrate our existing e-commerce ecosystem onto the newly built stack.
As an engineer on the team, you will be working closely with technical leads to build out a new pricing engine based within the project’s ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to build out the tools and reports needed to migrate our existing e-commerce ecosystem over to use the new pricing engine we are building.