• 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Experience of setting GCP cloud controls
• Experience with Terraform and a good understanding of Infrastructure as a Code concept
• Experience in setting up Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process — Jenkins 2.0
• Python coding skills
• Ability to work under pressure in fast developing situations, strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Cloud — GCP
• Infrastructure automation — Terraform
• Security — Forseti Security
• CI/CD tools & pipelines — Jenkins 2.0
• Configuration automation — Ansible
• Kuberbetes, with specialization AKS, GKE
• Experience with MongoDB, Azure, administration of Windows services
• GCP certification
Our company and project offer culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
• Interesting project in growing business domain
• Excellent team atmosphere
• Great corporate events
• Career prospects
• Education and self-education capabilities
• Strong DevOps community
• Competitive salary & bonus system
Our customer is one of the biggest American based compliance companies that runs its services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory and more. One of the key activities of the company is to take care of several most present-day trends in the multi-disciplinary business — commercial transparency, improving government pricing reporting system and global consulting. Our Customer operates with numerous internationally known clients and has gained a firm reputation by solving their complex problems, approaching each ambition from a customized perspective and sustaining top corporate culture.
As long as our goal is to connect the dots between financial, medical and administrative parties by bringing the best quality into the implementation of business needs for our Customer — we are heavily relying on newest technologies in the field to make things happen.
Each team member will focus on best practices on how to create an innovative product for our Customer that will serve as a door opener further to the technological market across international companies. In order to achieve this, we bring different roles together to create a multifunctional team that mainly consists of Architects, Developers, Business analysts, Quality assurance engineers, DevOps engineers and Project Managers.