• 4+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
• Ability to write maintainable, clean and efficient code
• Familiar with micro service
• Familiar with OOD patterns
• Experienced with high load and large scales environment
• SQL and query optimization skills
• Experience with Spree
• Experience with distributed systems
• Understanding of the Agile Software Development principles
• Competitive salary
• Paid sickness leaves
• Medical insurance
• Clear career map and professional support during all period of work
• Free professional certification
• Free gym
Our Client’s products are being used by millions of people and are developed for one of the biggest and most technically advanced Retail company in the USA.
The idea is to build a Senior-level company, so it will be a good place to work and learn. We want to hire strong software engineers first to get familiar with the existing code base and to have expertise in it to ramp-up other software engineers who will join later and lead them. We are aimed to grow the team to 30 people eventually. Our Client is intended to stay with the team for years, if possible, and to grow with it together. Client’s office is located in NY, so the business trips to NY are possible.
Furthermore, we are using a very modern technology stack, practices, and tools, and are open to using even more advanced new tools/technologies.
We’re looking for a strong and experienced Senior Ruby Software Engineer to join our team and to work together on a high-load consumer-facing user experience applications for our Client.