• Strong knowledge in Java (preferably Java8 but Java7 is sufficient)
• Good knowledge in PostgreSQL, SVN, Jira, XML, JUnit, bash, ant, Jenkins, Linux,
• Knowledge of Ruby, React will be a big plus
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• Java8 SE, XML, JUnit, TestNG
• Apache HTTP server, Apache Tomcat, Jetty
• Jira, Confluence, Review Board
• ant, gmake
• Other modern technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, Play Framework, etc.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working schedule
• Certification center and language school
• Technical expert groups
• Corporate doctor’s service
• Social package
• SoftServe discount program
• Gym membership and relax zones
• Unforgettable in-company events, corporate presents and even more
Our Client has the world’s largest travel site, enabling travelers to plan and book the perfect trip. The site offers trusted advice from real travelers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices.
Client’s branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 350 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 290 million reviews and opinions covering 5.3 million accommodations, restaurants, and attractions.
We are looking for an Intermediate Java Software Engineer to become a part of the distributed and self-organized team, take ownership over the tasks to be done: implement features, test implemented functionality and monitor the status of your features that went live.