• Experience applying Deep Learning to solve 3D Computer Vision problems
• Experience in training state-of-the-art Deep Neural Networks for perception, prediction, map processing, multi-agent action planning
• Experience with taking DNNs and algorithms from initial evaluation and experimentation all the way to shipping
• Hands-on defining and collecting training datasets
• Experience with Reinforcement or Imitation Learning
• You are passionate about Artificial Intelligence for robotics and autonomous navigation
• Experience developing, understanding and implementing complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
• Experience in performing research and development functions on the robotic systems that will be incorporated into developed hardware
• Strong knowledge in C++ and Python
• You are currently pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, Robotics, or related field
• Knowledge of Linux, and development on Linux systems
• Experience in robotics and Robot Operating System (ROS) and familiarity with interfacing external hardware is a big plus
• Experience developing software solutions in two or more of the following areas: SLAM, Localization, Mapping, Bayesian/Kalman Filters, Path Planning algorithms (A*, Dijkstra, RRT, graph-search, etc.), Sensor Fusion (LiDAR, IMU, Visual, Odometry), Holonomic and NonHolo
• Building, configuring, and testing robots
• Designing software systems to control their robotic systems, such as those robots used for manufacturing
• Designing automated robotic systems that are used to increase the production and precision levels within a specific industry
• Analyzing and evaluating the prototypes and robotic systems they have created. This is generally a never-ending task since technology is constantly changing and advancing
• Reviewing and approving cost estimates and design calculations
• Serving as technical support for the robotic systems you have created
• Performing research into the design, operation, and performance of robotic mechanism components or systems
Softserve Robotics Group is looking for talented people to join the team. We are working with the cutting-edge technologies developing AI-powered robots. You will be able to solve extreme-scale real-world challenges and provide visible benefits to end-users. We are looking for outstanding Robotics and AI research engineer who has strong knowledge either in Reinforcement Learning or Computer Vision (or both).
On this position, You will have to use your research and innovation capabilities. Strong analytical thinking ability is a must. Among others, you will be responsible for the application of state-of-art inventions in our robots. We are looking for someone who will have fun solving hard and challenging problems using a science-driven approach. Implementation of AI algorithms is a crucial part of robotics application since the overall performance of the robot heavily rely on their efficiency. You have the possibility to work with robot arms and mobile platforms. Moreover, we are planning to work with other types of robots soon.
As part of our Robotics Algorithms Development team, you will be responsible for developing intelligent robots, investigating new technologies, troubleshooting robotic software bugs as they are identified, as well as implementing performance and feature enhancements for our current product line. You will work closely with our embedded and systems software engineers, as well as our cloud infrastructure engineers to deliver full stack robotics solutions for our clients. A high level of organization and reliability is important, as you’ll take ownership of certain processes to ensure on-time delivery. You must be a flexible, results-oriented problem-solver who requires minimal supervision. Projects can vary greatly from one to the next, so you must thrive on variety and enjoy taking on new challenges.