• Expert knowledge of at least one of the mainstream programming languages: Python
• Good knowledge of relational or non-relational databases
• Strong sense of software design and architecture. Knowledge of design and architecture patterns
• At least 5 years of commercial software development experience
• Ability and desire to learn quickly
• IoT experience is a big plus
• Take part in the design and implementation of end-to-end IoT solutions
• Assume roles of technical leadership
• Acquire practical expertise in new approaches, technologies, and architectures
• Get involved in consulting projects, such as technology assessment and evaluation, deliver discovery reports or technical solution vision, etc.
• Coordinate and develop research projects and prototypes
• Take part in long-term projects with the possibility to learn new technologies and assimilate best practices from experts
• Engage with new clients and support pre-sales activities
• Contribute to SoftServe marketing programs by publishing tech articles, white papers and blog posts in the media
SoftServe is transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science and experience design. Big data and artificial intelligence services at SoftServe include next-gen business intelligence, data analysis, and cognitive computing.
Our mix of the brightest, most inquiring minds, technical experts, and strategic thinkers allow us to form collaborative relationships with our clients so that we can really understand their needs and create the experience they demand. SoftServe’s Advanced Technology Group provides high-value technology consulting services, elaborates state of the art solutions to end clients, has a rich portfolio and numerous success stories in different business domains.
A few facts about the Advanced Technology Group:
• Our architects are certified by Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
• Our Big Data Competency is recognized by Amazon Web Services and Cloudera
• Together with the Software Engineering Institute, we invented Smart Decisions game in order to promote learning about the architecture design process based on Attribute-Driven Design (ADD) method, intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures. Please read more at smartdecisionsgame.com
• Our IoT team is a developing part of the Advanced Technology Group
We are looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented, bright and smart individuals, who know how to address domain specific challenges, prepared to learn new languages and technologies, and are ready to complement the ATG IoT team.