• Proficient in dimensional modeling, design, and implementation of analytical/reporting systems
• Extensive knowledge in SQL and hands-on experience with one of the popular programming languages
• Experience in creating data integration and data processing pipelines using ETL, batch processing or stream processing techniques
• Expert in one of the popular reporting platforms: MicroStrategy, Tableau, TIBCO, QlikView, Microsoft family, etc.
• Expert in one of the popular DW platforms: Microsoft family, Redshift, Vertica, Teradata, Netezza, Pivotal, etc.
• Hands-on experience in NoSQL and Hadoop stack is a big plus: HDFS, Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
• Integration & processing: Talend, Informatica, etc.
• Strong communication skills
• English Upper-Intermediate level or higher
• Build large-scale data warehouses, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytical systems
• Involvement in consulting projects, such as technology assessment and evaluation; deliver discovery reports or technical solution vision, etc.
• R&D and rapid prototyping
• Involvement in long-term projects with the possibility to learn new technologies and assimilate best practices from experts
• Engagement of new clients and presale support
• Contribute to SS marketing programs by publishing tech articles and blogs in the media
SoftServe Big Data & Analytics team provides high-value technology consulting services, elaborates state of the art Big Data solutions to end clients, have a rich portfolio and numerous success stories in different business domains. Big Data and Artificial Intelligence services at SoftServe include next-gen business intelligence, data analysis, cognitive computing and Internet of Things (IoT).
Our architects are certified by the Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
Our Big Data Competency is recognized by Amazon Web Services.
We implement cutting edge Big Data solutions using our Lambda Architecture accelerator and proven architecture design methodologies.
Together with the Software Engineering Institute, we invented Smart Decisions game in order to promote learning about the architecture design process based on Attribute-Driven Design (ADD) method, intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures. Please read more at smartdecisionsgame.com
We are looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented, bright and smart individuals, who know how to address domain specific challenges and are ready to complement TSG Big Data and Analytics team.