• Able to work well with business customers and engineering and technical partners
• Able to work with minimum direction
• Able to plan and manage his/her own work
• At least Intermediate English level
• Competitive salary and bonus system
• Career prospects
• Medical insurance
• Education and self-education capabilities
• Excellent team atmosphere
• Fully equipped gyms and relax zones
• Great corporate events
Our client faces a strategical challenge of estate wide detection of access control frauds by gym members causing losses in staff time, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
Nowadays each member generates the PIN which should be entered at the gym entrance. As a result, there are fraud cases such as two people enter together in one portal, security checks are inefficient, Pins can be brute-forced esp. via the site, etc.
Our task is to fix this issue.
Building GCP based intelligent fraud detection dashboards on top of the data already collected by the variety of the enterprise systems owned by the client is a first step to address this challenge and cut the above losses, esp. the gym staff time spend.
The next step can be gradual development and rollout of the biometry based access control subsystem (PoC to MVP to Beta to Production).
The current preference is on the side of a depth camera based face recognition. The system will be developed from scratch, starting with writing a pilot version during the first three months with further transferring it to the full-fledged product.