• Familiarity with browser development tools
• Problem-solving, testing and debugging skills
• Experience with AngularJS framework
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• English level — Intermediate and above
• Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames
• Ability to work independently with no supervision
Who You Are:
• Technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and share it with others
• A person who is able to communicate and collaborate with the teammates in order to achieve success
• Professional who is always looking for new challenges
• An active team player
• Good with time-management
• Able to perform tasks under pressure of time constraints
Our company and project offer culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
• An interesting project in growing business domain
• Excellent team atmosphere
• Great corporate events
• Career prospects
• Education and self-education capabilities
• Strong Developer community
• Competitive salary & bonus system
You will work alongside incredibly talented professionals in the team of diverse positions that helps to bring best practices into improving relationships between healthcare institutions, government, and people.
In particular, as a WebUI developer, you will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Translation of the UI/UX mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Integrate data from the back-end, collaborating on APIs.
Duties and responsibilities inter alia will include the following:
• Developing new features
• Build reusable code and components
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Integrate data from back-end
• Create unit tests
Our customer is one of the biggest American based compliance companies that runs its services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory and more. One of the key activities of the company is to take care of several most present-day trends in the multi-disciplinary business — commercial transparency, improving government pricing reporting system and global consulting. Our Customer operates with numerous internationally known clients and has gained a firm reputation by solving their complex problems, approaching each ambition from a customized perspective and sustaining the top corporate culture.
As long as our goal is to connect the dots between financial, medical and administrative parties by bringing the best quality into an implementation of business needs for our Customer — we are heavily relying on newest technologies in the field to make things happen. This implies developing a cloud-based platform that aims to incorporate the existing functionalities of several different application into one holistic solution. In order to address the intention, we have defined the key concepts to rely on. Modern UI design, reliability, high performance, easy extension, and mature architecture will enable bringing the solution to life.
Each team member will focus on best practices on how to create an innovative product for our Customer that will serve as a door opener further to the technological market across international companies. In order to achieve this, we bring different roles together to create a multifunctional team that mainly consists of Architects, Developers, Business analysts, Quality assurance engineers, Automation engineers, DevOps engineers, Project Managers, and Designers. All of the new coming members will get assistance and training from the core team members, who will serve as knowledge owners in order to facilitate the most efficient learning.
The Client’s solution, AFES (Anti Fraud Enterprise Solution), is being designed and built to deliver a modern technology and analytics platform for addressing FWA (Fraud, Waste, and Abuse). AFES is a multi-services technology platform architected using containerized Microservices, delivering flexible and modular analytics, reporting, and case tracking. The teams’ primary goal is to design, build and evolve highly adaptable, scalable and secure platform using cutting-edge technologies and approaches.
• Frontend: Angular 5, ES2017+, SASS, gulp, webpack, mocha+testem
• Backend: Python 3.5, REST, Flask/Gunicorn, SQLAlchemy, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, Pytest
• Databases: PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra
• Cloud: Microsoft Azure
• Architecture: microservices