Technology Stack on the Project:
• Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and play the lead role in providing direction, oversight, and coordination to business requirements management
• Establish and follow the requirements lifecycle process
• Define ‘as-is’ state for the business solution, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements
• Standardize the collection of business and solution requirements, utilizing best practices for effective facilitation, requirements elicitation, documenting, and prototyping and modeling — to ensure solution meets the business needs
• Conduct stakeholder analysis, plan communication strategy taking into consideration its results and project specifics
• Manage the solution scope. Establish a change management process where applicable. Prioritize requirements
• Work closely with Project Managers and team to confirm alignment of the requirements management plan, with the overall project management plan for each initiative, contribute to risk management
• Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication, develop relationships with all project stakeholders
• English level — Upper-Intermediate and above
Our client has started its Remote Monitoring and Management platform transformation last year in order to provide a scalable new platform, which will support future business growth and allow the company to adjust to changing market needs, expand into new markets and make even more business impact serving small-and-medium-sized businesses. The project has a clear and approved business case.
Eventually, the new platform will gradually replace the existing legacy platform. Although, this transformation is seen not as migration, but a new platform development, with about 30 % new functionality and existing functionality reconsidered.
At the moment, a client is focused on proving out the architecture as highly scalable and delivering high-value competitive desktop monitoring/management solution to start discussing with partners in late September 2017 at Navigate, annual user conference.
Why this project: cutting-edge technology, new development, big enthusiastic team.