• Good understanding of Data Base (DB) types and how they work. Ability to create a query and run them to work with DB
• Full knowledge of all possible applications types (such as web or desktop, etc)
• Knowledge of the client-server conception and how the applications work under it
• Full knowledge of web-based applications types and how they work on the background level
• Provide a Requirement analysis for a defined scope of work
• Full knowledge of Graphic User Interface standards
We are looking for a person who is —
• technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and share it with others
• a person who is able to communicate and collaborate with the teammates in order to achieve success
• professional who is always looking for new challenges
• an individual who is good at problem-solving and has strong analytical skills
• an active team player
• good with time-management
• able to perform tasks under pressure of time constraints
• a person with the ability to deliver good quality presentations
• Frontend: Angular.JS 1.5, ES2017+, SASS, gulp, webpack, mocha+testem
• Backend: Python 3.5, REST, Flask/Gunicorn, SQLAlchemy, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, Pytest
• Databases: PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra
• Cloud: Microsoft Azure
• Architecture: microservices
You will work alongside incredibly talented professionals in the team of diverse positions that helps to bring best practices into improving relationships between healthcare institutions, government, and people.
In particular, as Quality Assurance Engineer you will be one of the responsible people for that quality at the project. You will take an active part in analysis requirement basis, designing and implementing tests, same as report all possible defects. You will work in collaboration with Senior Staff and work on possible problem solving/improvements in the processes.
• Provide requirement analysis
• Create/update/review of testing documentation
• Provide testing of the application
• Take part in project related meetings
• Report all issues during the development phase to Senior Staff
• Suggest items/areas for improvement
Our customer is one of the biggest American based compliance companies that runs its services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory and more. One of the key activities of the company is to take care of several most present-day trends in the multi-disciplinary business — commercial transparency, improving government pricing reporting system and global consulting. Our Customer operates with numerous internationally known clients and has gained a firm reputation by solving their complex problems, approaching each ambition from a customized perspective and sustaining the top corporate culture.
As long as our goal is to connect the dots between financial, medical and administrative parties by bringing the best quality into the implementation of business needs for our Customer — we are heavily relying on newest technologies in the field to make things happen. This implies developing cloud-based platform that aims to incorporate the existing functionalities of several different application into one holistic solution. In order to address the intention, we have defined the key concepts to rely on. Modern UI design, reliability, high performance, easy extension, and mature architecture will enable bringing the solution to life.
Each team member will focus on best practices on how to create an innovative product for our Customer that will serve as a door opener further to the technological market across international companies. In order to achieve this, we bring different roles together to create a multifunctional team that mainly consists of Architects, Developers, Business analysts, Quality assurance engineers, Automation engineers, DevOps engineers, Project Managers, and Designers. All of the new coming members will get assistance and training from the core team members, who will serve as knowledge owners in order to facilitate the most efficient learning.