• English intermediate+ level or higher
• Positive mind, high motivation and willing to work on a long-term project
• Team player
• 2+ years in Software development
• Angular 1
• Web pack
• Experience with Jenkins
• Mature, friendly and professional team
• Global travel opportunities
• Competitive salary and bonus system
• Flexible working schedule
• Certification center and language school
• SoftServe discount program
• Gym membership and nice relax zones
• Unforgettable in-company events, corporate gifts and even more
• Whole development process performing at SoftServe side, including architectural conception
• Friendly team
• The possibility of carrier growth (agreed with the customer)
• Healthcare domain, with interesting business logic (Our applications help to make hospitals more efficient and save people’s lives)
• Strong mentors and technical experts in the team, who could help to boost your skills
• Working with the toolset of one of the top German independent software vendor in the healthcare domain
• Development of front-end application part
• Integration with back-end
• Requirements analysis and estimation
Our customer is a medical software company that belongs to the Top-10 standard software companies in Germany and has many years of market experience and 400,000 customers in 43 countries worldwide. Customer delivers software that provides timely and comprehensive medical and administrative data that builds bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurances, laboratories and hospitals and helps them to choose optimal treatment for patients. For over 25 years, they supporting their customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely.
The world is changing rapidly, healthcare is changing as well. Patients becoming more and more educated about the diagnosis, treatments, therapy and require changes in the environment, system, tools and technologies to be aligned. The healthcare is changing to the other type of collaboration between doctor and patient, it tends to service provider to consumer relations.
We believe that technologies will empower healthcare. We are building brand new and modern Hospital Information System (HIS) to provide unique and reliable experience for medical staff and patients to have access to patient data all the time when it’s needed. The system will help hospital staff to optimize operations, ensure the patient has proper care and experience in the hospital, provide a set of tools and services to optimize spends on medical services.
HIS is a modular application which consists of more than 15 modules which are communicating with each other. The project is to develop Module of big medical application, which is handling all medical processes in hospitals (store, manipulate, assign appropriate treatment to patients; assign resources such as wards, nurses, doctors; document whole process of surgery, etc). We are SCRUM mad, using all the ceremonies and artifacts of the SCRUM framework.