• Strong knowledge React/Redux/Saga
• Writing of modular, testable and maintainable code
• Experience with TypeScript
• Good practices in CSS, CSS-modules
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (such as SASS or PostCSS)
• Practical experience with REST API’s
• Experience with other frameworks (Angular, Vue)
• CI tools (Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
• Knowledge of SOLID principles
• Experience in functional programming
Our Client is a global management consulting company that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits in order to make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals by means of providing consulting services and appropriate software solutions.
The purpose of Product is, for any given deal, to determine whether or not a sales rep should quote it at the current price/discount or adjust the terms. Based on how the deal stacks up with similar deals in the past, as well as how it aligns with client-specific pricing rules, a deal score will indicate to the rep how to proceed. From a technical perspective, input parameters (deal specifics and client pricing rules) will be sent to a backend service, which will determine how that deal compares with other similar deals. The service will run the input parameters through an algorithm to determine where on a nodal/hierarchical tree the deal sits relative to other historical deals. Based on what node the deal falls (peer group), a deal score will be calculated as an output comparing the deal to those within the node. The output will be sent back to Salesforce to be visualized on the screen.