• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
• Experience in recruiting / sourcing for Engineering and IT talent
• Excellent and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
• English level — Intermediate and above
• Strong command of search engines, social media, job board search, etc.
• Understanding the sense of urgency to fill positions
• Strong teamwork
• Entrepreneurial ability to approach the challenges and opportunities of working in a dynamic industry and fast-paced environment
• Competitive salary
• Paid sickness leaves
• Corporate doctor’s service
• Clear career map and competent support during all period of work
• Free gym
• Unforgettable in-company events, corporate presents and even more
• Identify, source and engage candidates (freelancers)
• Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of talent and supply of qualified candidates for critical roles, keep visibility on the freelance market in Ukraine
• Communicate with applicants from our website or job sites regarding current/new job opportunities and keep contact with them
• Interact with hot/potential candidates and keep contact with pool for quick reaction in case of priority request
• Draft and send recruiting emails to freelancers
• Pre-screen and interview candidates to define skills, knowledge, and experience according to position requirements
• Conduct the full recruiting cycle (communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all interview stages etc.)
• Maintain the database of freelancers
• Compile and communicate recruiting data, provide recruitment related reports (market researches, etc.)
• Develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating remote candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals
• Promote our employer brand/projects/vacancies and cooperation with freelancers
Employees are the essence of the company’s prosperity and success. But it may happen so, that subcontractors may become it’s right hand as well. Therefore, we see it vital to have a professional person who will focus on the recruitment of subcontractors and will create this important supply while building relationships with experienced candidates who prefer remote options.
We are looking for a proactive, open-minded, ready for self-improvement person, who will think ahead and keep an open mind, as far as we have something juicy to offer. Such professional should be interested in dynamic and advanced surrounding SoftServe offers and should share our corporate values and priorities, since we are establishing something very interesting and unique for us while introducing a Recruiter for subcontractors positions’ role.
A professional who will obtain this position, will search for freelancers in accordance with the requests, create a remote candidates pool and establish the working procedures connected to subcontractor’s engagement process. So if you already got interested in all of the above, then certainly go on reading.