• DB: MS SQL Server, OLTP, DDD, Unit Testing, Visual Studio, Git, TFS production experience
• Front-End: ReactJS, Redux, Saga, TypeScript, ES5/ES6, Jest, WebPack, HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Git, TFS
• Back-End:.NET Core, Nancy API, xUnit, Kafka, Dapper, DDD, CQRS, MS SQL Server, Git, TFS
• Competitive salary
• Ability to develop your skills in the Team of professionals
• Paid sickness leaves
• Corporate doctor’s service
• Free professional certification
• SoftServe discount program
• Gym membership and comfortable relax zones
• Unforgettable in-company events, corporate presents and even more
• Design, code, test and debug technical solutions including complex components and in compliance with the defined engineering standards
• Communicate with internal team and Client to align on around tech solutions and work plan
• Take full responsibility for the implementation of project parts including work on the new projects. Resolve all development issues
• Identify system and engineering process deficiencies, propose and implement solutions and process improvements. Contribute to and enforce software engineering standards
• Work under minimal supervision and schedule own time to correspond to the overall development plan
Our Client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The Company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technologies, services, and solutions which help to enhance both — clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for healthcare providers.
Company and its 65,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help improve patient outcomes, improve the safety and efficiency of clinicians’ care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to better disease diagnosing and advance researchers’ capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics.
Our Сlient has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with its customers, our Сlient can help enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
The Software which we develop provides secure data communications to/from infusion pumps to enable various MMS Solutions and also provides web-based drug library editor application.