• Strong experience with database design, development, and tuning using Microsoft SQL Server
• Strong experience with .NET 5, C# and unit testing frameworks
• Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, and Entity Framework
• Some experience with AngularJS and/or Angular2+ and TypeScript
• Strong understanding of WinServices
• Experience with Agile development
• Backend:.NET 5,.NET Core, EF 6, EF Core, WinServices, WebApi, OAuth2, NUnit, MTest, OpenXML
• Tools: VisualStudio 2015, MS SQL server 2012/2014, VisualStudio Code, TFS 2015
• Challenging and interesting projects
• Competitive salary and bonus system
• Corporate doctor’s service
• Social package
• Certification center and language school
• SoftServe discount program
• Flexible working schedule
• Fully equipped gyms and relax zones
• Unforgettable in-company events, corporate presents and even more
• Work with n-tier applications on Windows-based technologies
• Maintain, refactor, design and write from the ground-up new modules and sub-systems
• Collaborate with team in an open and supportive environment, using Agile development processes
• Solve challenging problems and work effectively with others to come up with the best solution
• Adhere to development best practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, unit tests, optimization, and maintainability
• Strive to learn new skills and tools to further enhance performance and uptime
• Maintain and enforce a high level of code quality through the use of TDD, unit testing, integration testing and other advanced software development techniques
Our Client is a healthcare technology company that employs more than 500 people and is based in South Jordan, Utah (USA). The Company offers cloud medical office software to ambulatory medical practices.
The Company supports independent physicians and their staff with a comprehensive suite of solutions including practice management, electronic health records, telemedicine, patient relationship management, business analytics reporting, and physician-performance benchmarking. Our Client offers a flexible outsourced billing option for practices looking to use a third-party billing company. They enjoy the latest tools and technologies to integrate practice and patient workflow together for a revolutionary new practice experience. Client’s medical practices are able to manage higher patient volumes with improved productivity and financial outcomes. Patients are able to electronically connect and engage with their providers and healthcare experience.
The Project includes few main directions, those are Telemedicine, Voice Reminder, and Online Scheduling. Telemedicine is virtual two-way conferencing technology that allows consulting patients who have difficulties traveling to practice location. Voice reminder is a simple tool to automatically send patient appointments reminder that allows better control scheduling and has less missed or late arrivals. Online scheduling enables customers to schedule office visit by just a few clicks, thus saves their time not sitting on the phone and waiting for callbacks.
If you seek fresh ideas and new perspectives, then our energetic and service-oriented colleagues will definitely enjoy working with you! This position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism and solid communication skills.