• Familiarity with browser development tools
• Problem solving, testing and debugging skills
• Experience with AngularJS framework
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• English: Intermediate level and above
• Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames
• Ability to work independently with no supervision
Who You Are:
• Technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and share it with others
• Person who is able to communicate and collaborate with the teammates in order to achieve success
• Professional who is always looking for new challenges
• Active teamplayer
• Good with time-management
• Able to perform tasks under pressure of time constrains
• Frontend: Angular.JS 1.5, ES2017+, SASS, gulp, webpack, mocha+testem
• Backend: Python 3.5, REST, Flask/Gunicorn, SQLAlchemy, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, Pytest
• Databases: PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra
• Cloud: Microsoft Azure
• Architecture: microservices
Our company and project offers culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
• Interesting project in growing business domain
• Excellent team atmosphere
• Great corporate events
• Career prospects
• Education and self-education capabilities
• Strong Developer community
• Competitive salary & bonus system
You will work alongside incredible talented professionals in the team of diverse positions that helps bringing best practices into improving relationships between healthcare institutions, government and people.
In particular, as a WebUI Software Engineer you will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Translation of the UI/UX mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Integrate data from back-end, collaborating on APIs.
Your duties and responsibilities inter alia will include:
• Developing new features
• Build reusable code and components
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Integrate data from back-end
• Create unit tests
Our Client is one of the biggest American based compliance companies which runs its services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory and more. One of the key activities of the Company is to take care of several most present-day trends in the multi-disciplinary business: commercial transparency, government pricing reporting system improvement and global consulting. Our Client operates with numerous internationally known companies and has gained firm reputation by solving their complex problems, approaching each ambition from customized perspective and sustaining top corporate culture.
As long as our goal is to connect the dots between financial, medical and administrative parties by bringing the best quality into implementation of business needs for our Client — we are heavily relying on newest technologies in the field to make things happen. This implies developing cloud based platform that aims to incorporate the existing functionalities of several different application into one holistic solution. In order to address the intention we have defined the key concepts to rely on. Modern UI design, reliability, high performance, easy extension and mature architecture will enable bringing the solution to life.
Each team member will focus on best practices on how to create an innovative product for our Client that will serve as a door opener further to the technological market across international companies. In order to achieve this, we bring different roles together to create a multifunctional team that mainly consists of Architects, Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Engineers, Automation Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Project Managers and Designers. All of the new coming members will get assistance and training from the core team members, who will serve as knowledge owners in order to facilitate the most efficient learning.