• Ability to communicate with Client
• English: Intermediate Strong level and above
• Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames
• Ability to work independently with no supervision
• Tools and frameworks: git, Pyramid, React, AWS, additional to be defined as we go
• Long term cooperation with the Client, having the potential for growth and work on different products, projects and technology stacks
• Possibility of on-site visits to Client’s New York office for top performers
Our Client is a leading software provider for education and its HQ in Brooklyn, NY. We’ve been partnering for about 10 years already, and during this time successfully delivered variety of projects and products, which help the US teachers educate and assess results of schoolchildren.
Currently we’re working on 10 different projects within Client’s portfolio.
Current vacancy is open for Aqua Dashboard Project. Product is aimed to provide teachers with the instruments to manage groups and classes, assign kids different tasks and learning activities, track progress and completion, plan individual and group corrective actions to keep all kids on track with learning objectives, get different types of reports, statistics and suggestions based on learning results.
This is a brand new initiative on the Client’s side and SoftServe will be fully responsible for technical implementation, having only general guidance from the Client’s Architecture team.
Project team will consist of initially 6 people with the following roles: Business Analyst, Designer, Software Engineers and Automated Quality Engineer.