• 5+ years of application development experience
• Experience working in a team practicing automated testing methods or a desire to learn and utilize these methods
• Track record of successful high quality delivery of complex features, despite ambiguity in priorities and requirements
• Solid understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and design patterns
• Experience with common software engineering tools such as GIT, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence or similar
• Challenging and interesting project
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map
• Certification center and language school
• Medical insurance
• Social package
• SoftServe discount program
• Fully equipped gyms and relax zones
• Unforgettable corporate events, birthday presents and even more
• Lead technical design and delivery on complex features and components of systems
• Work vertically across the entire web stack from the database server to enterprise web services and UI
• Interact with Product Management to create great customer experiences
• Collaborate with engineers to deliver complex features across systems
• Contribute to the overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance of applications
• Mentor junior engineers on software engineering techniques, process, and new technologies
Are you excited about learning new technologies? Are you passionate about advanced engineering practices and beautiful design? Are you ready to help people saving their money? If the answer is yes, then we have something interesting to offer you.
Our Client is RetailMeNot, Inc. While working with them, you will have the opportunity to create cool stuff which impacts millions of people, and take on technology challenges that will revolutionize ways for consumers to save money.
The Rewards team at RetailMeNot is generating new revenue streams by enabling consumers to save money beyond coupons. As part of the rewards team, you’ll share in end-to-end ownership of this initiative and will be exposed to a broad and constantly evolving back end and UI technology stack (Python, SQLAlchemy, CherryPy, ElasticBeanstalk, full stack Node.js, React.js apps, etc).
You’ll tackle complex challenges around analytics, security, fault tolerance, load balancing, and many others. In this high impact position, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact RetailMeNot’s bottom line!
Are you excited about learning new technologies as a Full-Stack Software Engineer? We need skilled engineers like you, who thrive on a fast-paced culture, and are focused on delivering results by driving high-performance, high-quality products into production.