• At least 2 years project management experience
• Ability to forge and balance strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and customers
• Result and customer orientation — to achieve short term and long term goals
• High assertiveness and accommodation
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Project management certification is an advantage
• Experience of the successful project delivering and managing different aspects of project cycle as well as building and leading successful teams is essential
• Experience in software development or testing is desirable
• Competitive salary and bonus system
• Flexible working schedule
• Paid sickness leaves
• Corporate doctor’s service
• Free professional certification and language school
• Free gym and cozy relax zones
• SoftServe discount program
• Unforgettable in-company events, corporate presents and even more
Extra Benefit —
• Travelling to the USA
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the great team and prove the project management skills in one of the most dynamic projects of SoftServe.
Our Client is the USA’s leading software healthcare company. It is located in the State of California and provides premium solutions as an integral part of quality care delivery and the creation of the Electronic Medical Records.
This role requires solid professional background in managing project full cycle within a software delivery environment. It presupposes the performance of highly diverse tasks and involves aspects of planning, monitoring and controlling the project from the beginning up to the implementation. The team and the Client have very close cooperation with regular Client’s visits to Ukraine and team’s trips onsite.