• Project Management experience with strong Development or QC background is a must
• Deep understanding of SDLC processes: being able to optimize current process
• Strong communication skills
• English — Upper-Intermediate level and above
• Competitive salary
• Paid sickness leaves
• Corporate doctor’s service
• Career map and Career Advisor’s support during all period of work
• Free professional certification
• Free gym
• Friendly working environment
• Build effective collaboration with customer representatives (PMs, POs, Architects)
• Manage the scope together with Product Owners
• Break down scope to User-Stories, define acceptance criteria, maintain backlog
• Improve processes
• Coordinate the team, resolve blockers to reach best possible performance
Our Client is the U.S. company that provides tools for Microsoft SQL Server and PowerShell management and administration. Their products also provide solutions for performance monitoring, backup and recovery, security and auditing and PowerShell scripting. The Company’s database lifecycle management solutions allow DBAs and IT Ops professionals to do more with less, so they can design better, build faster and run quicker. Serving more than 20,000 customers worldwide, they offer a diverse portfolio of free tools and educational resources to help them monitor and manage their infrastructure with complete confidence, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
SoftServe covers the following two directions:
1. User Acceptance Testing team — involved into verification of the whole client’s product set before they are released to the market.
2. The Development team — involved into development of all the above mentioned products.