• Strong Xamarin Native skills
• Experience building multi-tenant, offline support IOS & Android applications
• Understanding of MS SQL knowledge (SQL, DB design)
• Technical requirements documenting skills
• Microsoft technology stack: VSTS and Azure
• Challenging and interesting projects
• Competitive salary & bonus system
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map
• Medical care system (in terms of location)
• Social package
• Certification center and language school
• SoftServe discount program
• A truly flexible working schedule
• Fully equipped gyms or gym membership (depends on location)
• Unforgettable corporate events and even more
• Build and maintain project team structure for meeting successful project objectives. Manage and assign individual tasks and responsibilities to direct reports
• Has full understanding of development methodology and can lead and advice team when needed
• Assist day-to-day operational activities of a project
• Architecture design
• Technical consulting
• Code review
• Initial requirements analysis
• Technical specification development
Our Client is a leader in construction software & consultancy services. It is a global company with
Hundreds of customers, including the leading construction, engineering, home building and service companies, rely on Our Client’s proven platform and services
1. ERP — it is the core software solution with a single, fully integrated platform to manage the entire lifecycle of commercial and engineering contractors projects.
Product is the newly developed platform aimed to extend current sophisticated, heavyweight and expensive ERP solution with light weighted applications supporting front-end business workflows based on custom made framework.
This framework has built in workflow module, which provides possibility to configure different workflows and custom business logic behind them. Currently one first application is being developed and is planned for release soon.
2. Mobile development on Xamarin Native — the plans are to build several new products, which will serve as extension to ERP functionality, will be built upon in-house created .Net framework — pure web apps, using JSON web services underneath, which will also have mobile versions — current decision is to build them using Xamarin.