● 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
● Ability to write maintainable, clean and efficient code
● Be comfortable working collaboratively with distributed teams
● Experience with high load and large scales environment
● Experience with RESTful web services
● Experience writing web applications that are secure
● Able to do TDD and know how to write Rspec
● SQL and query optimization skills
● Fluent in Git
● Fluent in English
● Experience with Prototype and jQuery
● Experience with memcache
● Experience with distributed systems
● Experience with RabbitMQ
● Experience with Redis
● Understanding of Agile Software Development principles
It’s more than a Career!
· Challenging and interesting projects for Fortune 500 companies;
· Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map;
· Certification center and language school.
Get compensation you deserve!
· Competitive salary & bonus system;
· Corporate doctors available 24/7;
· SoftServe discount program;
· Full social package;
· A truly flexible working schedule.
Have fun with us!
· An unforgettable corporate events;
· Fully equipped gyms & relax zones;
· And even more...
Join Team of Best Employer in Ukraine!
This is you we are searching for, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about open vacancies — call us at 0 800 60 3000.
Want to know more? Visit us at www.softserve.ua, www.softserveinc.com
The product is innovating enterprise identity in the cloud.
The product enables IT to easily and securely tie their directory infrastructure to their business applications. IT then has centralized access control, can enforce rule-based security policies, enable multi-factor authentication and automate user provisioning and easily report on identity policy compliance.
Our team is located in Lviv, Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Wroclaw, so if you join us, you’ll have a great opportunity to work with international professionals.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, analytical, understands complex business processes and stays calm under pressure. Great if you’re also active in the Ruby community.